The IT Service Desk in the Knowledge Commons will be closed Monday, May 27th for the Memorial Day holiday. We will reopen Tuesday at 8am.
The IT Service Desk @ Knowledge Commons provides convenient access to hands-on IT help for all Penn State students, faculty, and staff.
IT Service Desk @ Knowledge Commons
Room W130A, Pattee Library
Monday - Thursday, 8am - 8pm
Friday, 8am - 6pm
Saturday & Sunday, 12pm - 8pm
Monday - Thursday, 8am - 6pm
Friday, 8am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday, 1pm - 5pm
The IT Service Desk @ Knowledge Commons offers hands-on support for:
- On campus wireless connectivity for laptops and mobile devices
- Hardware diagnostics & installation support
- Assistance with data transfer and backup
- Software installation and trouble shooting
- Virus/Spyware detection and removal